Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quotes & Funnies

Oh Hi!

Yup - It's me. I have a second to write - I have literally not been at my house but to sleep and shower since last Friday. But life is good and I'm working when the work is comin'....

You know 13 hours on Monday,11 hours Tuesday and 13 hours on Wednesday....no biggie.

Blugh.

First of all I have to share with you this "G-ma Quote." You know my G-ma. The one who bought me my first Snoop CD and who had a whole entire room dedicated to Clowns.



The one on the left with the wonky fu-man-chu...

Well, we had a second to catch up on the phone today and she was telling me some story about her friend named Evelyn. "Who's Evelyn?" I asked. "Oh you know Evelyn," my grandmother replied. "Sometimes she wears her teeth, sometimes she doesn't."

"Oh hey, Evelyn. What's up?"

Who describes someone like this? Or worse yet. Who gets described like this?

I think I want to be BOTH of these when I grow up.... I'm serious.....

While were on the subject of funny things, I recently came across these (on this great website called dearblankpleaseblank.com) and I really liked them:

Dear Fork,
I understand that we haven't spoken since I ran away
with the dish, but I thought you should now that you
have a son. His name is Spork. He has your hair.
Sincerely,
Spoon

And this one:

Dear People of the World,
I don't mean to sound slutty, but please use me
whenever you want.
Sincerely,
Grammar


(Hahaha!!! And you know my thoughts on grammar and all things like it because of my degree.)

Who writes these things?

I want to be like them when I grow up....I'm serious....



* There are a lot of links on this post. Ya'll know that whenever you see something purple that you can click on it and it will take you to whatever else is pertinent to whatever I am word vomiting about.... right?.... G-ma?.... I'ma talking to you.....






No comments:

Post a Comment